About Wilene Norris
- CENTURION® Agent, 1995-2005
- Member of the Masters Club, Ruby 2007-2008, Emerald 2006
- Century 21 Top 21 in the South Central Region along 20,000 agents
- Century 21 Top ranked agent in the Dallas / Fort Worth area and 20th in the South Central Region
- Proud Associate in the No. 1 CENTURY 21 Office Worldwide in Closed Units
- Consistent Top Agent for CENTURY 21 Mike Bowman, Inc. for more than 19 Years
- Specializing in Investment and Farm and Ranch Property in the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex and Surrounding Areas
- Listed in Who’s Who in Real Estate
- Relocation Specialist! Stronge Negotiator!
- Serving All of Your Real Estate Needs Since 1988.
My sincerest admiration and thanks to Wilene for the exceptional service rendered in the sale of our house in Grapevine. From the very moment I met Wilene, I know that she was going to ensure our house was going to get sold, in spite of the very significant challenges of the real estate market. And we were NOT disappointed. Wilene took charge – analyzing and reanalyzing the market to make sure we were priced right. In addition, she was always compassionate to our needs and goals and was always there for us for re-evaluation. I can’t say enough good things about Wilene! I couldn’t be happier!
- Deborah & David Lewis
Thank you Wilene,
“For all your help in our search for the perfect home. We so appreciate your willingness to work with our crazy schedule and our hectic timeline. What a life you are! We just couldn’t have asked for a better home-buying experience, or a better realtor! You’re the best!“
- Scott and Jill Jones and the boys, Jake, Ben and Sam
“The purpose of this letter is to respectfully compliment the outstanding performance of Ms. Wilene Norris. I was called back to active duty in support of the War on Terrorism in August ’04, after having practiced law for the past 9 years. I needed a home in the fort Worth area and had little time to investigate what neighborhoods and schools were appropriate for my families needs. Ms. Norris sat down with my wife and me and discussed the positives and negatives of certain areas. She was professional, courteous, and effective in locating the type of home, neighborhood, and schools we sought. We purchased a home in Parker County. However, for reasons I will not go into at this time, the sellers were extremely difficult to deal with regarding the contract, to include standard terms and definitions.
The sellers’ obtuse behavior continued throughout the three week period from contract to closing. Ms. Norris handled the sellers in the most professional and effective manner possible. All obstacles, “miscommunications” and (seller’s remorse) attempted amendments to the contract were personally dealt with by Ms. Norris. She exhibited the patience of JOB! She tolerated comments and behavior that would test the best of us. Ms. Norris is a true professional, a credit to herself: all licensed real estate agents, as well as a credit to your firm. I would recommend her services to anyone! Moreover, if I an required to move at a later date, I well without doubt engage her services again. Ms. Wilene Norris is a professional, courteous, and compassionate individual. “
- W. Randy Young Maj, AV Commanding