Do not wait to buy land, buy land and wait. Very Nice property with ag exemption in place. Approximately 62.32 acres with deeded easement for access from FM 405. Place a couple of blinds and feeders and get ready for hunting season. Great buy and hold piece of land. Use for fun and sell later. Mild terrain approximately 20% cleared remaining 80% wooded. Two ponds on the property, the larger pond is divided with neighbor on SE side of property. City water with septic system. Cabin on property is tear down but does have electricity running to the building. Septic has not been used in several years and not certain of the septic system condition. Low fenced on all sides, some deer and hogs on the property. Suitable for weekend recreation property or to build home, barn shop etc. Approximately 20 minutes from Huntsville, 45 Minutes to The Woodlands and 1 hour 15 minutes to Houston. Nice property with low holding cost.